5.27.2011

battles

WINNING

WOOT WOOT

(no, I'm not intentionally quoting the mouth diarrhea we have all heard from Charlie Sheen)

I'm talking about seriously winning. There are SO many ways we all, yes you too, win everyday. However, there are SO MANY of us that only see our failures.

I used to be one of those somebodies. and I'm working hard, everyday, to change that. I catch myself from time to time focusing on what I can't do (or better yet, what I THINK I can't do) instead of putting my time and energy into realizing what I CAN DO, what I have ALREADY DONE, and what I'M DOING.

SO, yes. . .for the next few words or so I AM going to toot my own horn.




I PUT the ice cream (ben&jerry's no less) BACK IN THE FREEZER after in was in my hand & in my cart.  I have no regrets.

WINNING




I pushed through the full HOUR of interval training on my bike last night. . .after I lifted. . .when after 2 weeks of training I wanted to "just take a break" and stop after 20 minutes.

WINNING




After making a commitment to PAY ATTENTION (I mean REALLY pay attention) to where my money was going, I decided not to eat out unless it was a special occasion. During the month of MAY, I have only spent money in a restaurant on ONE GIRLS night (much needed, and I only spent $21 after leaving a good tip).

WINNING




I decided to give yoga a try, loved it, and I think I will continue.

WINNING



Yes, they are all fitness/health/lifestyle related. I realize that when I'm practicing "good form", if you will, in all of these areas not only do I look better/happier, but I FEEL BETTER. This is one of my main focuses right now, and something you will be hearing about A TON from me as I move forward on my bloggy path.

But, I want to hear from my 39 followers out there.

What ways are YOU winning?

 Give it a try, REALLY look at your daily battles, big OR small, and focus on the WINNING.

Shoot, I think I sense a weekly link up starting.

Sara Mac 

3 comments:

  1. Ok! I am going to work on my own Winning post! I think we should work on doing one of these each week...what do you think? A little update weekly about something we got done that week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so stressed lately that I honestly haven't payed attention to how I've been winning. I think sitting down and actually giving myself credit for the things I've done good, would probably be a big stress reducer.

    You should definitely do a linky list. I think this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you! i try every day :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete