5.15.2011

i'm baaaaaack

I know, I know. . .it's been WAY too long since I have been here.
I do however, like that a few people have noticed my absence.

Let's do a quick update for my first blog back.

Easter was spent with my Sister-In-Law, Sarah, and her family in VA.
Check it out


I had so much fun.

We dyed eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide.
Did a lot of playing on the swings out back. . .I pushed mostly haha.
Lots of snuggling. . .I'm tellin ya, these are the sweetest kids in the world.
And somewhere in all of that Sarah, Scott (her hubby), and I even got to have some adult time.
Oh. . .and I learned to belly dance. . .well, I need a lot more practice to say I learned.

It was a great weekend. . .and I should have updated this sooner and posted more of the pictures.

The week I got home, I had a ton of work to catch up on so that kept me away from the computer for a bit. Shoot, I even had the internet go out at the house and had to give Comcast 4 days to get here.

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT

I also spent a lot of time working on a super special surprise for the Hubby.
I can't tell ya yet what it is
and it's KILLING me not to post every picture I have

(I HAVE A LOT)

But it's gonna have to wait a few more weeks. I'm not sure how often he checks this.

I did spend some time for ME though too.
I discovered the Charleston Farmers Market


How did I go so long NOT knowing this existed?
It takes place EVERY Saturday, 8am - 1pm, April - September
And I have decided that this is where I will eat "brunch"
EVERY REMAINING SATURDAY
Until I have to leave Charleston.

I will post more on the farmers market soon. . .promise.
I have YUMMY crepe photos to share.

Ok people. . .that's enough for now. But don't worry I won't go far this time.
I need to post updates on the Hubby
As well as some other fun stuff that :

HAS HAPPENED

IS HAPPENING

WILL HAPPEN

And Don't forget to link up for the




Love ya all,
Sara Mac


3 comments:

  1. welcome back! Yey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The farmers market is AMAZING! Eau Claire has one and we go every weekend!

    ReplyDelete