5.17.2011

this is real

I don't know how many of you watch American Idol; I never did, regularly, until this season.
One of the most touching television moments, for me, was the story of Chris Medina.

After he was eliminated from the show, he recorded a single that you can find on iTunes I believe

BUT

I wanted to post it here.

There is so much going on in the world; so much negative being shown on television. The wrong things, in my opinion, are being made to look glamorous and reality TV is questionable. We could all use a little taste of what REAL LIFE is all about. . .and THIS, is about as real as it gets.




Make sure to click the highlighted link, to find out more about Chris and Juliana's love story.
Or just google it for even more info. . .if you're a hopeless romantic like me.

It takes an amazing person to do what he's doing everyday. . .but there are a lot of people out there who ARE doing the same, I wish we heard more about them. You can find one more couple fighting a similar battle over at the blog Ben and Katie . . .read what happened first, then follow their story; it really is amazing.


Sara Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment