2.20.2011

hi

I have wanted to do this for years, but never really had a "reason" I suppose. I can say, however, my reason NOT to blog has never been due to a lack of something to say; anyone who knows me well can testify to that. I'm kicking off this site as a way to keep in touch with family, friends, and anyone out there who feels a connection. my plan is to post often with news, and pictures, of the ins and outs of my life.

I don't claim to be a professional writer, nor do I even claim to be a good one. I do, however, believe in the power of words and the ability they have to ease, reassure, and heal. This will be a place for my words in the hope they will eventually do one, or all, of these things.

As I share this journey with family and friends my hope is that this will not only be an outlet for me but, become a place of comfort for others who have chosen the same path.

Sara Mac

1 comment:

  1. And this shall be how I keep up with you....haha. Love you lovebug <3

    ReplyDelete