2.21.2011

manic mondays

Gotta love Mondays; the representation of a new week and a clean slate!
 
Lately my new routine involves creating a list, every Sunday night, of items I need/want to get done during the week. Usually, the list is long, I'm adding things and crossing things off all week. . .until next Sunday when I do it again! It gives me a great feeling to wake up knowing I've made a plan of attack and, by the end of the week look down at my page and see how much I have accomplished.

 Some of the things on my list are simple and will only take 5 minutes and, some will probably remain on the list for a few weeks; either way it keeps me on track. Here are a few things on my list right now:

  • Order a new passport
  • Finish and file taxes
  • Sell my truck
  • Coordinate the delivery of my hubby's car
  • Install my new Flag
  • Hang world map/buy push pens to keep up with Hubby
  • Send out thank-you cards
  • Post new blog
  • Talk to AFR recruiter about opportunities

The list goes on for a while, these are just a few things I need to check off! Kevin got me started on this whole list business and I love it. . .Thanks Babe!

Sara Mac

2 comments:

  1. My life is run by lists! Especially around move time, where you are stressed and are able to forget things! But (I know from experience) the more you move the easier it gets!
    I noticed you were following my blog and now I am following yours!
    Good luck with deployment, its not easy, but you will persevere! Just keep busy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KAE. . .I really enjoyed sifting through your blog and I'm definitely enjoying finding so many outlets for advice on this new life of mine!!

    ReplyDelete