2.28.2011

manic monday #2

Hello Monday,

It's good to see you again. I have a long list of things to do this week and I'm hoping that I can get them all done. Take a look:

  • Get a new planner
  • Start making tentative travel plans
  • Update address book
  • Order wedding prints
  • Grocery shop
  • Find spin class
  • Order passport
  • Talk to AFR recruiter
  • Sell truck

Now, normally I am excited to see you each week. However, Sunday was a bit rude this time around. She completely disregarded my need for a good night's rest and kept me tossing and turning. Perhaps you could assist by doing me a couple of favors.

First of all, could you bring Motivation? I know you and he have a rocky past, but if you could make an exception just this once I would appreciate it. Secondly, do you think you could tell Negativity to ride the bus this morning instead of carpooling with you? He is ornery, and quite hard to wrangle in when I'm tired.

All My Love,

Sara Mac

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Telling Negativity to ride the bus instead of carpooling...I love it!

    Found you on Blog Frog. So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, negativity and motivation are such shady little bff's...hahaha!
    i need to sleep at night, which is hard while hubby is deployed but i'm sure going to be don time or me might help!!
    i've never tried a spin class!

    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spin is a GREAT workout. . .I still haven't found something that fits with my work schedule (which might be changing) but I would definitely recommend it to ANYONE!

    ReplyDelete