3.04.2011

ring me

Like so many others, I have been watching people link up to this and decided. . .Why not??

The link up is "Show Me Your. . .Rings", brought to us by Mrs. Yellow Ribbon.

Did you look at rings together?
Only the wedding bands. When we decided to get married (and we KNEW we wanted to long before either one of us said it) I didn't want a diamond ring.

Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
Like it is an understatement. I wanted a simple wedding band that symbolized the importance of the commitment we were making to one another. However, Kevin surprised me with what he calls his "official" proposal and not only presented me with the band I liked but with a "present" and the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It's so. . .ME.

Sorry for such a yucky picture of my hand. . .




How often do you wear your rings?
I don't take them off unless I'm lifting at the gym. . .and even then they NEVER leave my sight.

Do you clean your rings?
I've only been wearing them for a month this coming Wed. But I will have them cleaned at the jewelers once every 6 mo.

What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
I'm pretty sure I was thinking about kissing him. . .typical me. . .haha.

Enough said,

Sara Mac

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, I absolutley love your ring. I have a very similar one. I've been trying to decide on a wedding ring and I think you have just inspired my decision!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ring, so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I just posted my rings flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete