3.30.2011

day 10


Unfortunately, my favorite place is NOT a restaurant. . .but KEVIN has the pictures on his phone. I will try to get them as soon as I can.

However, I'm not going to "fail" at this challenge so I will go with 2nd best:





I love how the meal takes close to 2 hours, or more, to complete. I can't wait until Kevin and I have the chance to go.

 I like the food, but the experience is AWESOME. The ONE place where a meal (for me) can really be enjoyed as food is meant to be.
(other than our home)

First. . .the cheese course



The main course. . .YUMMY





And, as is should be, the best is saved for last




Hmmm. . .all I know is I'm hoping they have one in San Diego haha.

Sara Mac


2 comments:

  1. Sara, I saw a fondue restaurant in downtown San Diego the other day! We always did fondue at home growing up but I have never been to a restaurant...something new to try I'm excited! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to here but I have always wanted to go to one! I think I will be trying it sooner than later!!!

    ReplyDelete