3.24.2011

day 4



Ok, again, no VLOG. . .and I'm so sorry. I really, really, wanted to put a video up tonight of my best friend. However, my phone is not letting me email myself the video, and for whatever reason the usb isn't working

UGH.

FRUSTRATED.

So. . .Meet my best friend




Kevin Mac


I had a TON of pictures to post of my BFF haha. But when I decided to post my favorite picture, this one was the first thought I had. This picure was taken the night before our wedding, and his niece Emma was worn out from a long day of travel, meeting new family, and a big dinner.

When I saw this picture for the first time (my mom took it) I thought to myself, "this is it, this is what I have been waiting my whole life for" And not so much the picture, but the memories I have that go along with it. The way he interacts with this sweet little girl and the way she loves him as if he is the coolest thing since sliced bread; which he is haha.

I remember watching her fall asleep in his lap that night, and there weren't enough words to describe the feeling. Kevin truely is my best friend and, now, he's my husband. Someday, I will be taking this picture again while I, hopefully, watch our child fall asleep in his arms.

I couldn't be any luckier.

Sara Mac

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! And your writing is so precious, Sar! You are such a beautiful, amazing strong woman, (and a fun aunt, too!) and I am looking so forward to our next half a century (or so!) of sisterhood! Love you!

    ReplyDelete