3.31.2011

day 10 (oops, 11)


Ok. . .today's challenge is "What is in your make-up bag"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comical

If my camera hadn't been STOLEN out of my car, or if my PHONE was working properly, I would SHOW you a picture of just HOW comical that is.
(I'm thinking I will update this post tomorrow with a picture)

In my make-up bag I have. . .

Tweezers

Mascara

Eyeliner

Lose powder

and

A nail file

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I work with a few girls who have make-up suitcases (no kidding) and couldn't do bicep curls with the amount of "plaster" they tote around everyday.

Make-up scares me, it is not my friend.

Check back tomorrow for the picture update.

Sara Mac

2 comments:

  1. Umm...You have two day 10 updates!!! I'm gonna assume that Makeup is a day 11 challenge...I don't have a suitcase but I have a lot more in my bag than that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOOOD Catch Liz. I'm gonna fix that right up haha

    ReplyDelete