3.11.2011

i confess

Photobucket



I confess. . .


I got a PROMOTION at work, but I am a little overwhelmed.

Actually, alot overwhelmed.

I manage a gym and, the owners have big expectations.

I, also, have big expectations.

I don't like letting people down, and I worry I might fail.

However, I have a great support system, and I know the believe in me.


I confess. . .


I mildly (understatement) went into panic mode this morning when I saw the news about Japan.

I have said more than 10,000 prayers today for the men and women of the US Military helping out.

I have also said 10,000 prayers for the family effected by the disaster.

I've never been more proud NOT to receive an email from my Hubby. . .must be doing his job.


I confess. . .


I have cried ALOT this week.

This is our first deployment and I'm learning very quickly what this life is all about.

I have come to a few conclusions.

I will NEVER get used to him being gone.

I will NEVER completely be at ease until he's safe at home.

And I would NEVER trade this for anything in the world!


I confess. . .


I want a day off. . .literally. . .from my life.

I'm a bit exhausted, and I stress out easily and over extend myself.

I want to sleep all day. . .but there aren't enough hours.


I confess. . .


I hate you Daylight Savings Time.

You are not going to help my cause for more sleep.


I confess. . .


I love you Daylight Savings Time

You make the sun shine longer.

You make more hours at the beach possible.


I confess. . .


I have been a bad blogger.

I have a hard time deciding what to write about.

I spend most of my time OVER-thinking my ideas.

But I love to spend time reading posts from friends.


I confess. . .


I wouldn't mind this being my full time job!

Given the right amount of time, I think I could be good at this.

Maybe after I start having babies haha.

But, MOM, Cindy. . .don't get TOO excited ok. . .still some time to go haha.



Ok, that was it for this Friday. . .I think I will participate in this more often. If nothing other than to get things off my chest. It won't always be fun, but it will be real.

Sara Mac


8 comments:

  1. oh how i hate daylight savings time too...messes me up, always.

    congrats on the promotion, sometimes people know we are ready before we do...so my guess is that you got the promotion for a good reason.

    i felt the same about praying for the people in Japan. i was glued to the TV watching the heartbreaking devastation.

    thanks so much for linking up...i love new bloggy friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much, I think I fixed it. . . I can't wait to see the results! YAY : - )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly can not imagine what it must be like for your husband to be deployed away from you. It was awful when my brother was deployed to Iraq for 15 months. Your strength, honestly and dedication truly inspire me and I love reading your posts!!! Thanks<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i truly hope this time with your hubs away will go quickly and pray that the lord protects him...i confess i love your writing style and am visiting from comment love day.

    blessings,

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the promotion! I really like this post. It's so open. I just found your blog, and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, lovely blog!
    PS: I am hosting giveaway - visit my blog (kegle99.blogspot.com) so you can check what it´s about and take a part in if you wanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw i love this post, good idea to get things off your chest! Liking your blog, am going to follow :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok - you're just too freakin' cute!! BTW- thank your husband. We are saying prayers too. My hubby serves too...in the Army. He was in Iraq for 15 mos in 2003 and 2004 and he goes to Afghanistan in May for another 12 months. And no it doesn't get any easier...actually, I find it harder.

    ReplyDelete