3.25.2011

day 5


Today's challenge was to post a picture of myself from 2 years ago.

Thank goodness for facebook and profile pictures haha.

Here I am. . .or was.




WOW

Short hair or what?

I loved my hair short, and I often consider chopping it all off again. But, then, I remember the agony of growing it out and I reconsider. Maybe I will cut it again someday, but not any time soon.

What I DO WANT to go back to, is how I was in the BEST shape I've ever been in! Hmmm, maybe this challege is more motivation than I thought.

Sara Mac

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. My hair has been driving me crazy lately and I've been thinking about chopping it off. But then I think about how long it took me to get it at this length and I know there's no way I'm doing that all over again.

    ReplyDelete