4.08.2011

7 "stylish blogger" facts


I know, who whould have thought, me?

Stylish.

My blogosphere friendTiffany over at  Hello Tiffany gifted me with MY FIRST AWARD. Yay, go me. Maybe, because of this award, I will become more active in my attempt to JAZZ UP the look of my blog, and pin down what I really want TO SAY and DO.

As the recipient of this award, I'm required to write 7 facts about myself and then gift 7 other blogs with this award. So, Here goes with my 7 Facts.


 **********


1. I own a sewing machine. . .nevermind that I haven't used it in a LONG time.

2. I live on an ISLAND. . .I also got married on the same ISLAND. (oops, that was two facts)

3. I have a B.S. in Criminal Justice, but I run a Planet Fitness gym.

4. I like movies, but I LOVE books, so always want to read the book first; Water For Elephants is next on this list.

5. Sometimes I don't try things I want to, because I'm afraid I might fail. . .I'm trying to get better about this.

6. My favorite song is so cliche. . .a Hall and Oats favorite. . .and called Sara Smile

7. I have a torn ACL. . .I tore it twice playing volleyball in college and never had it repaired after tear #2.


 **********


Ok. . .enough about me, especially because are technically MORE than 7 facts.

Now. . .for the blogs I'm gifting with the Stylish Blogger Award.
(in no particular order)


(I was JUST featured on this bloggers most recent "Wedding Gown Wednesday")








 Note that there are a TON of blogs I follow. . .more that I read. . .so this was a tough choice. I choose these 7 blogs all for different reasons! I hope you find at least ONE that you enjoy as much as I do all 7.

Sara Mac

3 comments:

  1. Oh cool, you have a degree in criminal justice! That was my original major, but I changed it to business (BORING). Think you'll ever work in that field? Also, I'm with you on number 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water for Elephants is an AMAZING book! I had the best ending of any book I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete