4.13.2011

day 24

Today is gonna be a short one in the challenge

It's 2300, I've been at work since 0830.

I had the owners come in from New Hampshire and do an inspection.
(It went well. . .I think haha)

A few meetings, lots of cleaning, even more paper work, and not to mention I have been aching to email my husband all day. I'm tired and ready for bed, and it sucks that I have to do that alone.

So. . .I'm supposed to post a picture of somewhere I have been.




Yep. . .Paris. I think I've mentioned that before, not sure, but I KNOW I haven't posted a picture. I didn't take this one, but most of my pictures were taken with film so I don't have many of them uploaded.

I can't say I would want to go to Paris again. . .not before I saw other countries anyhow. It's not that I didn't enjoy it, it just wasn't my cup of tea. I'd rather have been in the country sides of France rather than in a big city. I'm definitely NOT a city girl.

I am, however, thankful that I was able to see Paris. . .and who knows, maybe someday I'll go back.

For now,

Au revoir.

Sara Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment