4.18.2011

day 29

It's Day 29

FINALLY
When I read that the challenge for today was to "write a letter to someone who has hurt you" I almost did cartwheels. I have been through a lot in the past year, made some changes in my life, and moved past all the negative I was holding on to.

I don't want to write a letter to tell someone something they don't want to hear, nor do I care to have fixed. I have learned that, sometimes, it is far better to just take a deep breath and move forward.

BUT. . .I couldn't help my mind from giggling a bit when I thought of a few choice words I wished I would have said before. And my mind instantly FLEW to a purchase I made from on Etsy about a year ago.



YES. . .those are "greeting cards".

I bought about 10 cards, these two were BY FAR my favorite. Often times I want to say things, but can't find the words. Now, I never sent the cards. . .I keep them to remind me to laugh, and that NOTHING needs to be taken too seriously.

I hope all of you are laughing right now.

I do, however, want to post a song that I think we can all relate to at some point.




There will always be mean people.

But

I'm walking forward, and not looking back.

Sara Mac

 

1 comment:

  1. I love those cards..I have never seen ones like that before...I especially like the I hope to be as good as you think you are...I've needed that one a couple of times!!!

    ReplyDelete