4.17.2011

day 28

Ok. . .seriously

THANK GOODNESS

It's day 28 of this dang challenge

I'm tired of it to be honest haha.  I have MORE than a few things I want to blog about. ***I want to do some major site overhaul***. . .added pages, more color maybe, I dunno. . .but I never did like being told what to do.

Haha. . .why did I think it was a good idea being told what to blog about.

Anyway. . .I'm going to finish what I've started and tell you

I COULD NEVER GET TIRED OF READING

I loooooooove, love, love reading. . .and my wonderful HUBBY fed my addiction by getting me



A KINDLE

Gosh, I was so excited I didn't know what to do. . .I was also gifted a leather case with a built-in light, a kindle skin to make it a weeeeee bit prettier, and I gift card to stock up on the books I want to read.

This was BY FAR the best gift ever. I mean, Kev had decided on this being my gift because I told him I wanted to read 52 books in 2011 as a goal. . .and I didn't even KNOW what a Kindle was.

So, thank you Dear Husband. . .I love you and I can't wait to read "OUR" books.

Sara Mac

***ATTENTION. . .I HAVE ENTERED A GIVEAWAY FOR. . .YUP, YOU GUESSED IT. . .A NEW BLOG DESIGN

CHECK IT OUT over at Confessions of a Sailor's Wife ***

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky girl! You didn't even know about kindle?! Thats surprising! I am torn about whether I want one or not.....I think I would for some books, but others I do want a hard copy of. Especially series that I will reread over and over again! Let me know how you like it!

    If you need any book ideas let me know! I have TONS!

    ReplyDelete