4.19.2011

i made it


YAY. . .I MADE IT

DAY 30 

Of My 


It's oooooooooover. . .Sweet.

I will say though, that while I didn't THINK I had enough time to possibly write a blog post everyday, I DID. I even learned a lot about myself in the past 30 days through some of my favorite posts such as:





Just click on each one to take a look.

Now, for 3 POSITIVE things that have happened to me in the past 30 Days

1.  I WON MY FIRST BLOGGER AWARD




2. I SCHEDULED, NOT ONE BUT, TWO FAMILY GET TOGETHERS

  • Visiting the Sister in VA for Easter
  • My MOM and her Best Friend are COMING in June. . .watch out Charleston


3. THIS MORNING. . .ALMOST AS IF I WAS BEEING REWARDED FOR MY BLOGGING EFFORTS. . .

WAIT FOR IT. . .

WAIT FOR IT. . .

I GOT A CALL THROUGH



THIS WAS THE BEST "DAY 30" I COULD HAVE IMAGINED

And, don't worry. . .I will be filling everyone in soon.

Now, I have to rest up. . .I didn't get a lot of sleep last night heehee.

Sara Mac

1 comment:

  1. hope you catch up on your well earned rest :)
    can't wait to hear about the amazingness that was day 30 :)

    ReplyDelete