4.16.2011

friday fill-in #37

Again, participating in

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Here we Gooooooooooooo


1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT

Hmmm. . .Interestingly enough. . .I don't KNOW, but I'm guessing NOT. I love the IDEA of decorating, and I LOVE home decor magazines, shows, etc. However, I have moved SO MANY times, I don't think that when my moves become PCS dictated this will encourage something I haven't ever done before. Once Kevin and I have a "permanent" home. . .hint hint cabin. . .I will go CRAZY

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him

Seriously, I have NO IDEA. . .I could think of a movie maybe. . .but not off the top of my head. That's a hard one. Maybe the tree house from Swiss Family Robinson. . .I'm not kidding. I have ALWAYS wanted a tree house. . .maybe Kevin will help me build one someday

3. What inspired you to start your blog?  submitted by Pink Combat Boots

Ya know, it just FELT RIGHT. I was embarking on a new step in my life. . .MARRAIGE, and I have actually TRIED blogging before with no success. I'm not sure what the "final straw" was, but I'm glad it happened haha. This is so much fun. . .and hopefully I will really discover where I want this blog to go.

4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life

I haven't been in the military life long enough to see much of ANYTHING on base, let alone something that could be classified as the "craziest". It was funny, however, one day I was at the Mini-Nex and as I was leaving some guy starting pointing saying, "hey, that's the Planet Fitness lady." Haha. . .regionally famous I suppose.

5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with?  submitted by Army of Two

E.E. Cummings, so he could tell me the story of the one who's heart he carries in his pocket.

Alright. . .enough from me. . .can't wait to see what everyone else says.

Sara Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment