4.02.2011

day 13


Yay. . .a VIDEO for today's entry.

Which, might I mention my Husband is going to KILL ME.

Yep, you guessed it.

My Favorite Musician IS

KEVIN JACK

He's such an amazing and gifted man. He plays by ear and can play most songs just by hearing them once. I'm telling you, I could listen to him play all day. The classical stuff he plays is my favorite, but I don't have a video of that, so I decided to post a little video of him playing around with Brother Brian (Kevin's identical twin). Brian is UBER talented as well and plays the guitar. . .maybe I'll post a video of this later.


Sorry for the poor video quality. . .I recorded this on my cell phone. I wish I had used my camera, but I had no idea that I would be using it for this purpose later.

Kev, if you're reading this. . .don't be SOOOOO angry ok. . .I love you and I THINK you're amazing.

Can't wait to unpack the piano this fall when you COME HOME.

Sara Mac

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Kevin is very talented. I wish I knew how to play the piano like that.

    ReplyDelete