4.05.2011

day 16


So, I don't think I HAVE a true celebrity "crush".

However, I think I MIGHT have found an underlying theme that COULD explain part of my childhood haha.

I LOVED the show Home Improvement.

I thought I was "in love" with JTT, or, Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

My parents joked about me being "in love" with Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor.

BUT NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE

Thought I had subconcious "crush" on



AL BORLAND

I mean. . .just look at my hubby haha



Hahaha. . .now THAT'S FUNNY. . .I don't care who ya are.

Ok, ok, he's more handsome (in my opinion)

In better shape

Not as hairy. . .thank goodness

And sans tool belt.

Kevin DOES, however, carry a multi tool. . .he says it makes him feel "manly" heehee (it makes me giggle).

But I think I just figured it out: I love flannel and I love a man's man.

I will leave you all with this video clip from Home Improvement




Live. Laugh. Love. Wear Flannel

Sara Mac

2 comments:

  1. That is priceless. I think I know the perfect gift for Kevin...his own tool belt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the comparison! And I think all the girls loved them some JTT! :)

    ReplyDelete