4.10.2011

day 21





Makes me happy.

Not just any dreams though. . .OUR dreams, Kev and I.

We talk about all of the things we want to do together often. . .it helps keep us focused on him coming home as opposed to him being gone.

There are TONS of things we have already said we want to do. . .at SOME point in our lives.

Here are two of my favorites.




I can't WAIT for this.

Hopefully this part of the dreaming will happen sooner rather than later. . .when he gets home

I've always wanted to drive Route 66 the WHOLE way, from Chicago to LA

Seems so romantic to me

And, don't worry, I will definitely be posting the pictures. . .and there will be LOTS of pictures.

Yep, the ROAD TRIP is gonna be AWESOME

However, my favorite dream that we have is



BUILDING OUR CABIN

We talk about where we will want to build it.

We talk about how we will spend our time when we're there.

And of course we talk about what we want it to look like.

My personal favorite, from the collage above, is the main picture. I love how cozy it is. Neither Kevin and I want anything big. . .and I definitely want a space where we can FILL IT with what's important. . .LOVE. I especially like how the bed is a loft that sits over the rest of the space; it's SO awesome. It's probably not the "ideal" set up once we have a family. . .but I'm sure we will find a way to take ALL of our ideas and merge them into one SWEET CABIN.

Dreaming makes me happy

Knowing those dreams are going to come true

PRICELESS

Sara Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment