4.12.2011

day 23 and more fun facts

Today's challenge is to list 15 fact about myself

OH JOY

I'm sure that's what everyone wants haha. However, I'm not one to give up. . .so I'm gonna list them.

1. I love to sing karaoke! Haha. . .Summer Lovin' is my FAVORITE

2. My birthday is HALLOWEEN and, yes, I still enjoy dressing up.

3. Law & Order SVU, along with NCIS, rules my TV when I'm able to watch.

4. I think that there are bigger fish to fry in America than Pia getting kicked off American Idol. . .get over it people. 

5. When I learned to ride a 2-wheel bike I wouldn't let my dad help me. . .I was determined to do it myself while he watched me from the living room window. I learned.

6. I'm still upset with my mom for cutting all my hair off when I was a little girl heehee. . .she COULD have gotten that gum out

7. My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food

8. I miss my husband

9. I couldn't wait for Kevin to give me his last name. . .I guess I'm old fashioned like that.

10. I learned how to surf in Hawaii last year in Feb. It was AWESOME

11. I loved visiting France and Spain in college, I wish I hadn't lost MOST of my pictures when I moved.

12. My dream vacation is. . .ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE. . .but mostly I'd like to see Alaska, Ireland, and Austraila. . .and I LOVE ROAD TRIPS.

13. I live with a crazy guy named Dave. ..who is going to be a millionaire one day because of me (I just can't say why yet) haha

14. I want to take a few photography classes and I would LOVE to have a plastic lens camera like a Holga; film is SO expensive though. . .so for now, I'll use a Holga filter.

15. I bought the new Britney Spears CD. . .it's not bad, and something in me will ALWAYS hope that her and Justin get back together.

Whew. . .15. . .that was tough, and I'm not that interesting.

Sara Mac

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on #3 and #7....I love SVU, I think Elliot is so cute...As far as NCIS, it has been my favorite show sense it came on...I DVR it every Tuesday...once Again Gibbs is cute too...As far as Phish Food...I can and will eat a whole container!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the American Idol thing! Its the end of the world! Haha haven't ever seen an episode and don't want to start now, but I agree with the general idea. I wish more people had that attitude!

    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete